ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
By creating an account with Grosket, Customers can track their orders and re-order from their account.
RETURN & REFUNDS
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice by Grosket.com
- Grosket reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or is not currently available with us. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been done. In the event, the payment being processed by Grosket, the same shall be credited back to the customer.
- Grosket's main theme is customer satisfaction. Hence, we offer flexible return policy which entitles all our members to return the product in case the Customer is not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. You can initiate a return order from your Grosket account or you can contact us at our toll-freenumber: 1800 425 425 00.
Grosket offers customers with four different payments options for customers:
- Cash On Delivery - where you can place the order online and pay when you receive the products
- On Spot Card Payment - no need to rush to ATM for withdrawal. We will bring the POS machine to your door step to make hassle free and safe payment from your home.
- Pay U Money - one of the most trusted online payment gateway in India, highly secure and easy way to make your payments
- Sodexo Vouchers – You can also pay using the Sodexo Vouchers. A Convenient way to go Cashless and make Payment.
- We deliver your products FREE OF COST. No minimum bill value required.
- Same day delivery for all the orders placed before 5 PM.
- Get Rs.1000 worth Reward Points on your First Purchase
- Customers can redeem their reward points from their Second Purchase
- Customers can use a maximum of 10% reward points in their total order on subsequent purchases.